Looking for advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for advice

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
Hello Scope online community
I would any ideas on how I  get my could poetry writing out to a wider audience?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• nannymaroon
    nannymaroon Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Options
    Do you have your own website?
    It's easier to be nice🙂
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @nannymaroon
    I am thinking own website so can put poetry on there

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• nannymaroon
    nannymaroon Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Options
    Yep, I'm thinking of that too for my short stories. Your own website is your own platform you have full control and lots of people have the chance to read it. It's a cheaper version of self publishing which is suddenly quite expensive.

Good luck?
    It's easier to be nice🙂
  • MissMarple
    MissMarple Community member Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Options
    If you’re on Goodreads, they have a creative writing section there. Readers can search by topics so if someone is looking for poetry, your entries would come up in the search results too.

Brightness