Do you have to attend an interview for carers allowance? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you have to attend an interview for carers allowance?

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    mikey28 said:
    there was never any mention of claiming for couples at my interview or subsequent tribunals
    The Tribunals you attended wouldn't have had anything to do with whether your ESA is a couples claim or not.
     To claim carers allowance your partner will not need to attend any interview. 

Your question regarding an interview to claim carers allowance was previously answered here ^^

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mikey28
    mikey28 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Thank you for all your help, sorry if it was such a torturous process for you, my fault entirely so apologies for prolonging things further, I am truly grateful for your assistance. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.