Who is the online community coordinator today? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who is the online community coordinator today?

Options
MarkM88
MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
Could they get in touch?? 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @MarkN88

I am hoping today's online community coordinator will be in touch with you soon. In the meantime, I am currently on a volunteering shift as an online community adviser. Is there anything I can do to help? 
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    I need to talk to someone through private message but I can’t seem to send messages still, someone would need to send me one first so I can reply. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2021
    Options
    HI @MarkN88

No worries at all. I have flagged this for you. I hope it gets resolved soon!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @MarkN88. You can email the team at any time at: community@scope.org.uk

I've also sent you a PM. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness