BIT CONFUSED ? Does the bundle contain information about how they made MR decision? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

BIT CONFUSED ? Does the bundle contain information about how they made MR decision?

em444
em444 Community member Posts: 103 Connected
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Morning All 
Apologies before I start, but my mind is  doing overtime  !!
I appreciate Mike's reply, but still not clear. As the guy from DWP said, were sending a bundle of papers to you.
At this point, its not the Actual decision, its how we made, our decision. So foes that mean,  its just about the original MR decision And not the Appeal decision,  because the tribunal phone call, hasn't taken place yet ??
Thanks in advance,  and sorry for being so vague.
EM444 

Comments

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, 

That bundle of papers is everything the DWP used for the MR decision. 

You should read through it before you have the tribunal phonecall to refresh your memory - even have it with you during the call if possible.

After the tribunal has been completed, you will receive another decision letter. 
  • em444
    em444 Community member Posts: 103 Connected
    Oh, thank you
    Thats really helpful ?
    My anxiety is sky high again, but I've got to appeal. 0 points for mental health. Its so hard, but got to see it through. Got this far
    Many Thanks 
    EM444 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.