Hi — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

Options
gizmovinney3169
gizmovinney3169 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
I come on this site for help to get my pip award sorted out I was not able to do it myself I got help from one man who put me to the right people  , I like to say thank you for all your help , now I been on reading post and it seems that every one as there own way   in helping people but , it seems that some times you don't know we're to turn as too many different opinions I feel that people should break it down a little more I do suffer with reading and writing so I do find it difficult to understand but I'll always ask if I don't understand what someone saying but lately have been fried in this site more difficult to understand when I'm asking a question

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,
    I'm sorry you feel this way. A lot of members here give up a lot of their free time to advise others. Members also give advice based on their own experiences so everyone will have had different experiences with their own benefits claims.
    If you ask a question and you don't understand the answer you've been given then please ask them to explain further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness