Hi, my name is poppysock! Do the DWP keep your evidence? I need to appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is poppysock! Do the DWP keep your evidence? I need to appeal

Options
poppysock
poppysock Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Does anyone know if the DWP keep your evidence you send in for a pip application.I need to appeal and was wondering if they keep it?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    When you send evidence you should always send copies and keep a copy for yourself because DWP do not return any evidence.
     If you’re at Tribunal stage then you will be sent the “bundle” which will contain everything you sent.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Welcome to the community @poppysock :) Thanks for joining, and for posting your question. 

What stage are you at? Are you looking to submit a mandatory reconsideration (MR)? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.