Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Options
pinkpather
pinkpather Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi
I have recently joined and don't really know what I am doing. I joined because I just feel so lonely and not going out I am finding it harder to deal with

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I am glad you have joined and hope you enjoy the community and it helps you to feel at least like you are not alone 
  • pinkpather
    pinkpather Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hi @janer1967
    Thank you so much for your message, its so nice to find other people in a similar situation, and lots of fun chatting, I hope. Its just so lonely sometimes

• nannymaroon
    nannymaroon Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Options
    @pinkpather
    Hello?
    Nice to meet you. This whole situation has got so many people feeling down and alone, it can be very scary. Please remember you aren't alone. There are lots of friendly helpful people here. I keep my mind busy with all the word games. It's a fun way to connect with people too.
    It's easier to be nice🙂
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's good to see you around @pinkpanther :) Don't worry about not knowing what you're doing! You're welcome to comment on any discussions that catch your eye, or start your own like you have done here.

You mentioned not getting out much, is there something in particular that's preventing you from going out? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • PENNYB_1971
    PENNYB_1971 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    @pinkpather  I feel like I don't know what I'm doing either. I just joined but don't know where to start  I feel bit lonely today 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,612 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @pinkpather and @PENNYB_1971

Welcome to the forum :) if you are feeling lonely I think you did the right thing by joining and making a post here, there are lots of discussions to take part in and you can of course make your own if you think of something that hasn’t already been asked :smiley:

Brightness