Travel Restrictions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Travel Restrictions

Options
IrishManc
IrishManc Community member Posts: 56 Pioneering
edited October 2021 in Coffee lounge
Given so many countries opening up, for example my native Republic of Ireland lifting the remainder of travel restrictions into Ireland on 22nd Oct next, as announced by our Taoiseach in Dáil Éireann and posted on RTÉ, being a proudly Irish Patriot myself, the holder of an Irish passport and having extended family in Rural Ireland whom I’ve not been able to visit since early Dec 2019, where both my 50th & 51st birthdays were missed as was Christmas 2020, I’m hoping to spend Christmas 2021 in Ireland - because ferry travel is considered safer for the virus than flying and air travel, I’m hoping to go Sail Rail via Holyhead in Wales (as I would have done normally anyway) - initially the enforcement by An Garda Siochana (police) of Irish Covid rules was very strict which was a huge concern but it would appear that even the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) requirements are being lifted, as the NHS vaccine passports are being accepted in Ireland now - I’ve considered travelling via Scotland and Northern Ireland but found it impractical when travelling from Manchester 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness