Submitted my renewal documents. I haven't heard from them, but money is coming in. What's going on? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Submitted my renewal documents. I haven't heard from them, but money is coming in. What's going on?

Options
ukonline1
ukonline1 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My pip renewal documents i filled and send to them 12 june because 13 july last date to submit im still waiting now gone 3 month they didn't give me any answer but money is coming every month in my account im worried whats going on 
Plz if you can help me plz tell me 
Thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,348 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    backlogs are huge at the moment and you could be waiting at least several months. Most people have assessments even for reviews, so you should expect this. 
    Your current PIP payments will continue until a decision is made on your review, unless your award comes to an end before a decision is made. All you can do is wait until you hear from them. If an assessment is needed they will contact you with a date and time.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.