Hi, my name is PaddyBhoy67! Where can I get my PIP award letter? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is PaddyBhoy67! Where can I get my PIP award letter?

Options
PaddyBhoy67
PaddyBhoy67 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA

Comments

• PaddyBhoy67
    Options
    Where can I get a copy of my PIP award letter ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,985 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,
    You need to ring DWP/PIP to ask them to send you a copy. The number is 0800 121 4433. You could be on hold for as long as 1 hour so do be aware of that.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Community member Posts: 186 Courageous
    Options
    Hello people
    good to have you here!  how are you?
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • PaddyBhoy67
    Options
    Hello people
    good to have you here!  how are you?
    I'm good thanks. Nice to meet you, your looking good
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello @PaddyBhoy67 - & welcome to the community. I hope you are keeping well. I'm pleased Poppy has answered your query, but do let us know if you have any others. Please do join in with any of the discussions of interest on the forum. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @PaddyBhoy67

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Would you like to tell us more about your motivations for joining Scope's forum and your interests? It would be great to get to know you and to signpost you to areas of the forum you may find particularly interesting and useful.

On the note of useful, I see that the wonderful @poppy123456 seems to have already answered your question! Do you feel more comfortable and reassured about your next steps? Or would you like further clarity about this? Do you have any additional questions? 

Take care for now and I will look forward to hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.