Do you get a letter to confirm your Limited capability for work and work-related activity status ? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you get a letter to confirm your Limited capability for work and work-related activity status ?

blah0_0
blah0_0 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hello
I recently had my Limited capability for work and work-related activity assessment and was successfully  rewarded the extra amount .

I now have a few questions about the duration  of the benefit how long does it last until I need to have a assessment  again. Should I request a letter be sent out with such information. 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    You will continue to have LCWRA until such time as a review is carried out. The letter confirming atet you have LCWRA will not have a review date on it. DWP will have a not on their files about when they might review your status but even if you ask them what this is this isn't particularly informative because reviews can happen at any time after three months and frequently, even before the pandemic, took place long after the suggested date on file.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi 

You will not get a letter as such the outcome letter will be uploaded to your online journal 

Uc writtn communication is always through your online journal 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.