Hi, my name is Leno! My PIP wasn't paid on usual date — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Leno! My PIP wasn't paid on usual date

Leno
Leno Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My pip payment was paid in on usual date 

Note from moderator, later clarified by user that this should say "wasn't paid in on usual date"

Comments

• Leno
    Sorry I meant it wasn't paid in yet on usual date
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,
    Do you mean your PIP wasn't paid into your bank on the usual date?
    If this is what you mean and your award is still in payment and you haven't recently had a review assessment and been refused then i can't think of any other reasons why it hasn't been paid. Unfortunately, you will need to ring DWP Monday morning when they open to ask them why it's not be paid.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Leno - welcome to the community. I'm sorry you haven't received your PIP payment on the usual date. I can only suggest you ring the PIP enquiry line: 0800 121 4433 on Monday to find out what has happened. It's best to ring as soon as they open at 9am, but do be aware you may very well have to hang on for an hour or more, unfortunately.
  • Leno
    I think I am on wrong Forum,I'm from N,Ireland,I think there is a Ni Forum, I will phone on Monday,Our office opens at 10 am, I  think a mistake happened somehow,I have my award till 2025.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    You're not on the wrong forum at all, we do have members from N.Ireland as well as England, Scotland and Wales.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    You're more than welcome here @Leno - but do ring to find out about what seems an error. As Poppy says, if you have an award in place, which from what you've said is the case, then you need to ring to query this. Please kindly let us know how you get on, thank you.
    The number you need to enquire is 0800 587 0932
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Leno and welcome to the community, I hope you are well.

Sorry to hear that your PIP wasn't paid in on the usual date, hopefully you are able to get some answers on Monday when you phone up.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Have you been able to call them today @Leno
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.