Hi, my name is ellabear! I haven't been able to get my ongoing proscription for two weeks — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ellabear! I haven't been able to get my ongoing proscription for two weeks

Options
ellabear
ellabear Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi im new to this but need some advice, i am having alot of issues getting my ongoing prescription and its been 2 weeks that ive not had my medication what can i do?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,073 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ellabear welcome to the community. Have you had a reason why you can't get your prescription? Your drs would be able to help with this or pharmacy. Is your pharmacy unable to get your medication from a supplier? If so your dr may have an alternate until you can get yours.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @ellabear

Wishing you a warm welcome :) 

Sorry to hear that you've had challenges with getting your proscription, what have you been told is the reason for this?

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,631 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ellabear good afternoon and a warm welcome to scope, have you spoken to the practice manager at your surgery?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness