I asked for a review, as my child's DLA renewal was turned down. How long will it take? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I asked for a review, as my child's DLA renewal was turned down. How long will it take?

Fedup21
Fedup21 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
How long does it take my child was on dla filled in a renewal form in March this year took them up to 5 weeks ago to turn him down I asked for review of it as ped said he won’t be able to live on own an has spd an get test again for autism rang today to be told it will be weeks yet 
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,
    If you mean you requested the Mandatory Reconsideration then there's not really any timescales but look at aroung 2-12 weeks for the decision. If the decision doesn't change then it's Tribunal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.