Poem about young women called Grace — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem about young women called Grace

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
A young lady called Grace 
She was looking for her own place
Grace wanted her own space 
She had her own tastes once Grace had own place 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I enjoyed saying this one out loud, it is fun to say :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. It was great the thought of Grace having better outcomes once she had her own place. If you were to expand on this poem by providing another paragraph or two, what would you like to focus on next? I would be interested in hearing how you would develop this further and I will look forward to hearing your next poems  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    L_Volunteer
    I hope you are well?

Grace had lace curtains
     She painted the walls neutral white colours
    As Grace wanted all her rooms in her home to look bright
    She brought white leather settees for her living room.
     Grace soon had her home looking the way she wanted 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness