written own song lyrics about having Cerebral Palsy — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

written own song lyrics about having Cerebral Palsy

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,369 Disability Gamechanger

Hello Scope online community 

I hope you are all well?

I appreciate hearing what scope online think song lyrics

My song is called about being born with cerebral palsy

My name is Jay and was born with cerebral palsy

When doctors told dad and mum I would not survive the night 

As my small body began to flight with all mite

As I survived the night

I proved the doctors wrong

I got strong with day

I found a way to express feelings and emotions

Which motions me to show I can succeed even with my Cp

Which only word in my head 

As never dried instead being scared failing

As I feel it is part of the learning process

I never rest until  I have done my best. 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Globster
                         How are you? Thank you for sharing your lyrics with us, they are really good. I can relate to some of what you have written about. Please can I ask, do you find writing about your CP helps you to process different emotions and thoughts you have? The reason I ask is because I know some people find that it does. Thank you. 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,369 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    @WestHam06
    I am feeling fantastic thank you 
    I hope you are doing well too?
    I do find writing about my cerebral palsy helps me differently process things more easy 
    please keep your eye out for some more song lyrics I have written on my own 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Inspiring lyrics @Globster, thank you :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Globster

I am well thank you, how are you? It seems you have been very busy this week as we have been treated to your poems and songs this week. Thanks as always for sharing your writing with us. It is great to hear that writing helps you to process things. It sounds like you have come so far but please remember that rest is really good regardless of how much or little you achieve in a day. Self-care is so important and valuable!  :)  
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    L_VolunteerI fantastic thank you

• Globster
    Song called finding special someone
    My heart has empty space
    This is for that special someone
    as I wait in great anticipation 
    I waiting at the station 
    Where I saw a beautiful woman
    Her eyes were warm blue colour
    She had a sweet smile.
    May walked was a great style
    I ask her for her number
    which is able to dial her number into his phone.
    He seems to have zoned as caught in her beauty
    As Jay asks May out
    There was no doubt that loved at for sight for Jay and May

Brightness