Can anyone help with filling in the PIP review form? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can anyone help with filling in the PIP review form?

Options
lesleyscott1967
lesleyscott1967 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help with filling in pip review form.  Thanks

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @lesleyscott1967 :) Welcome to the community! It's great to have you on board.

Do you have a specific question about the PIP review form you'd like to ask? 

We can't help you complete the form as such, but we can give you some pointers if there's something you're confused about.

If you'd like some professional advice to help you complete the form, you can visit advicelocal.uk to find expert advice in your area. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

You can sometimes get help from cab or some charities 

Google your local area 
  • lesleyscott1967
    lesleyscott1967 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    I contacted c a b in my area but they are unable to help before the dead line. I lost pip before after a review and claimed it again in 2019 I find the whole process overwhelming, my anxiety is through the roof. I would be greatful for any kind of help. 
    Thanks. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,230 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    We won't be able to tell you exactly what to write because no one here knows exactly how your conditions affect you.
    Even though it's a review form you need to treat it as a new claim. Even if there's been no changes to your health. I don't advise you to just write "no change" There's no specific wording you need to use.
    What you need to do is add a couple of real world examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you. Include information such as where you were, what exactly happened, did anyone see it and what the consequences were.
    You can ring DWP to ask for an extension to return the form. Fill a little in at a time and then go back to it. Use extra sheets of paper because there's never enough of room to put all the information down.
    Make sure you add your name and NI number to everything you send. Also keep copies of everything before you send it.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.