If my case is with a case worker, what happens now? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If my case is with a case worker, what happens now?

Options
kellyraiden
kellyraiden Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
If my case is with a case worker what happens now   I had a face to face assessment  

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hi,
    It means a decision maker is either looking at your claim or it’s in a pile with lots of other claims waiting to be looked at. From having the assessment to a decision being made it can take between 2-12 weeks, sometimes longer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • kellyraiden
    kellyraiden Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Thank you so much  just bit nervous  don't know why 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's perfectly normal to be nervous and anxious when waiting for a decision. Even those that don't suffer anxiety, get anxious.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.