Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Zee_64
Zee_64 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
Hi I’m Zara. I have Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy.

I’ve joined to hopefully make new friends and to share experiences

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Zee_64 :) How's your day been so far?

It's great to see that you've already asked a question in our CP category. 

I hope that you enjoy being on the community, and make some helpful connections. Please don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything at all. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hey @Zee_64

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to have you here with us. How are you today? I would normally signpost you to the CP category but from @Tori_Scope's response, it would seem you have already achieved that! Well done. Would you like to tell us more about your interests? It would be great to get to know you. I hope you soon feel settled into Scope's forum and make lots of friends and share experiences  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Zee_64
    Hey @Zee_64

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to have you here with us. How are you today? I would normally signpost you to the CP category but from @Tori_Scope's response, it would seem you have already achieved that! Well done. Would you like to tell us more about your interests? It would be great to get to know you. I hope you soon feel settled into Scope's forum and make lots of friends and share experiences  :)
    Hi and thank you @L_Volunteer
    My day is good so far how about yourself?

My interests.. I love to read fiction mostly I share what i read on instagram. I also have a blog which i haven't posted on in a while hope to get back into it soon?

• Zee_64
    Hi @Zee_64 :) How's your day been so far?

It's great to see that you've already asked a question in our CP category. 

I hope that you enjoy being on the community, and make some helpful connections. Please don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything at all. 
    Hi @Tori_Scope my day is good so far.
    Thank you?
  • Zee_64
    janer1967 said:
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
    Thank you?

Brightness