Two hours after my pip assessment and I received a message to say report had been received to dwp — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Two hours after my pip assessment and I received a message to say report had been received to dwp

cherelle123
cherelle123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Should I be worried that they have made a quick response to dwp about my appointment? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It doesn't mean anything other than the report has been returned to DWP. As soon as it's written there's no need to keep hold of it, so it's returned. Many people's report is returned the same day as the assessment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cherelle123 - & welcome to the community. As Poppy says, this is absolutely normal, so please don't worry.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community from me too @cherelle123 :) 

I hope that the above responses have put your mind at ease a little? 

How do you feel your assessment went? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.