Introduction. My son has quadriplegic cerebral palsy. I'm interested in talking to other parents — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Introduction. My son has quadriplegic cerebral palsy. I'm interested in talking to other parents

Options
samirac
samirac Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in Cerebral palsy
Hi 
I am Samira . 
I have a 51/2 year old boy with quadriplegic cerebral palsy . He has quite complex needs . I would be interested to talk to other parents going through similar . 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @samirac :) It's great to have you with us! Thanks for joining. 

I've moved your post into our category for discussions relating to CP so that you can hopefully connect with other members who are going through something similar to you. 

You may also be interested in accessing one of our family services, such as Parents Connect. Perhaps you could take a look and let us know what you think? 

Is there anything in particular that you have questions about, or that you wanted to share? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @samirac

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Unfortunately, I have nothing to add as @Tori_Scope has already provided all the suggestions I would have! However, I just wanted to greet you. If you need any more support or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness