Hi, If any one can help me to get them to reconsider I would be greatful — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, If any one can help me to get them to reconsider I would be greatful

Options
patriciaday
patriciaday Community member Posts: 1 Listener
i contacted  the DWP regarding that over 41/2 years had been taking money out my esa  for industrial injury  which I only got for 1 year. But when I got proof from industrial injury that I had not had any extra money I sent the letter of proof to DWP and I received a letter bake after waiting 8 months for a reply  to say that they will not give me the money back . If any one can help me to get them to reconsider I would be greatful

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @patriciaday

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, it's lovely to see you join us. 

This is a very supportive and welcoming community so I'm sure you'll enjoy being here and taking part. If you ever have any questions then don't hesitate to ask, and I would encourage you to have a browse and get involved wherever you'd like.

Thank you for asking your question. I am not sure about the answer but I have moved your query to our benefits category and hope that somebody with greater knowledge of the subject will be able to advise.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.