Pip claim — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip claim

Options
swardle87
swardle87 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone i claimed pip in the 15th june 2021 and had my phone assessment on Wednesday 3rd November 2021 received a text from DWP on the 9th November 2021 saying they have received my report but was just wondering if there is any up date post s on here from you all how long it took from the assessment to get a decision and the money thank you 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

There are no fixed timescales for decision roughly estimated at 8 to 12 weeks but it all depends on workload of the decision maker 

You often find you will get the money in your account before the decision letter if you are successful 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello @swardle87 and welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. Hopefully Jane has answered your question, but if you have any queries in the meantime please do let us know.

All the best with your claim, you'll have to let us know if you're successful! If you fancy taking your mind off the wait, then you're more than welcome to explore the forum. The Coffee Lounge has lots of games and general chat. 
    Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.