Hi, my name is kay1997x! I have a question about my PIP payment date — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is kay1997x! I have a question about my PIP payment date

kay1997x
kay1997x Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I had my last pip payment on the 1st November theres 5 weeks this month will I still be paid on the 29th November (4 weeks from my last payment) 

thank you very much ?

Comments

• kay1997x
    kay1997x Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi I had my recent pip payment on the 1st November but there’s 5 weeks this month will I get paid on the 29th November (4 weeks from my last payment) 

thank you 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member Posts: 350 Pioneering
    Hi Welcome to the community,

Once you have recieved your first payment and have you award letter you will be paid every 4 weekly regardless on how many weeks there is in a month. So if your payment period started on the 1st november you should have your next payment 4 weeks later on the 29th November.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,
    Yes, because PIP is paid every 4 weeks, there will be one month a year where you will receive 2 payments.
    Your next payment after that will be 27th December, which you will likely receive on the last working day before Christmas.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Question answered on your duplicate thread here. https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/86089/hi-my-name-is-kay1997x#latest

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @kay1997x

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well.

Has the above reply been helpful in putting your mind at ease?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.