stephen pip award assitment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

stephen pip award assitment

Options
stevevar
stevevar Community member Posts: 21 Connected
edited February 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
had a  email from mp n a strange  phone call  dwp stating  my assitment was on the second  of november  i said to my mp can my nurse and gp   this talk to dwp from prtatice   theve  caused me  so much distress and n they dont care about your well being   stilll getting sleepness nights and stress my nurse is doing my daily routine for dwp and mty mid essex  mental health  all we were told in aug a letter confirming and send form   sir james minster of  state mad at dwp for putting me though this and its  not up till june  next year still no txt n letter from dwp 

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @stevevar I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time, it's not easy when things like this aren't made clear. In what way was the phone call strange?

And can you tell us what the letter in august confirmed?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • stevevar
    stevevar Community member Posts: 21 Connected
    Options
    dwp  still demanding medical  evidance i sent  this to  our mp sir james minster of state for braintree you lol  assisrment was spose to be on nov 2 no txt no letter can only work whats on file still have the same ptsd has  sike of dwp and  covid lock down gp been  dealing wih  mental health assistment ed of month and sent all evidance to mp said  can your gp deal with your day to day its more medical  the ladie at dwp they dont have emails or contacts  needs to change  thier hiding from them selfs any other  govverment  dept would have email n a number this need to change 
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hey @stevevar,

I just wanted to check in to see how you're getting on with things?

I'm sorry that we couldn't directly answer your query - have you made much progress with the dwp? I hope it's been sorted now and things are a little less stressful for you.
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.