Hi, my name is Maeve44! ESA said they have no review date on my file — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Maeve44! ESA said they have no review date on my file

Options
Maeve44
Maeve44 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi. I phoned ESA couple of days ago and they said they had no review date on my file when I asked when my review would be, does this mean indefinite award of ESA? 

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Maeve44

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your discussion over to our ESA category and edited the title a bit to give others an idea of your discussion's subject.

I'm not certain if that's what it means, but I imagine you might receive a letter in the post that will confirm the length of award.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    If you were in the Sevrere Conditions group they would have told you when you rang them to ask what date is on your file. Those that are placed into this group will have no further reviews.
    If you're in the Support Group this is an ongoing award until a new decision says otherwise.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.