Change of circumstances — Scope | Disability forum

Change of circumstances

Taliesen Member Posts: 44 Connected
Ok so I get pip.. my ex was my carer...I now live mostly alone...and I am struggling with some of criteria that they over looked when I had assessment done back last I need to inform them of the circumstances that's now in play? 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.