Poem called in the eye of the storm — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called in the eye of the storm

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
edited November 2021 in Coffee lounge

Poem called in the eye of the storm

The sea is calm again.

This is before the next storm hits.

The was black-led colour sky hung and looked threatening and menacing.

Suddenly the winds could be heard howling and seawater could be heard lashing and cracking in the rocks.

Which left a young woman named Jenifer who was unable to sleep.

She lived in a beautiful cosy little house on the beach.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @Globster :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. How are you today? Your writing is beautiful as always - really soothing. Can really imagine living on the beach in the summer! Just not as sure about living on the beach in the winter, ha! :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    L_Volunteer I am fantastic thank you 
    I hope you are wellL_Volunteer?
    I can  imagine living on the beach in the summer and not in the winter

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness