I'm sending back my confirmation for my hearing date. Where can I find my case number? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm sending back my confirmation for my hearing date. Where can I find my case number?

Tammyleigh
Tammyleigh Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone, hoping all of you are well.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,788 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tammyleigh welcome to the forum  im well thankyou hope your doing OK too. Join in with the conversations or start your own.
  • Tammyleigh
    I wonder if anyone can helpl.  I am sending back my confirmationn for my hearing date to the HM Courts & Tribunal service.

Hopefully you dont think I am a little dim but the form says include case number and hearing date.

Seems simple but, not sure where to find my case number.  On the covering letter is gives a Reference Number on other letters it gives Appeal reference number which is different to the reference number on the latest letter.

Are any of you lovely people able to help.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    I wonder if anyone can helpl.  I am sending back my confirmationn for my hearing date to the HM Courts & Tribunal service.

Hopefully you dont think I am a little dim but the form says include case number and hearing date.

Seems simple but, not sure where to find my case number.  On the covering letter is gives a Reference Number on other letters it gives Appeal reference number which is different to the reference number on the latest letter.

Morning @Tammyleigh :) how are you today? It's great that you're here with us on the community. 

You definitely aren't silly for commenting on the case number and hearing date. I'm sure some of our community members have had similar experiences to yours. Is the hearing date for your PIP case? 

I will move your comment into our 'PIP/DLA/AA' category and hopefully, it will get more attention and some of our members will be able to help with your query. I will tag your comment too. 

If you have any other concerns or questions, please just reach out and hopefully we can help :) 

Libby

Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Tammyleigh
    thank you so much and yes it is about pip claim

• Libby_Alumni
    Great, thank you for clarifying that :). Hopefully some of our members can help answer your query. 
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • steve39
    steve39 Community member Posts: 53 Connected

hi tammyleigh it sounds like you are doing the same as me in that you have had a decision which you disagree with so have sent a application for appeal in, so now you have to use your appeal ref number plus your national ins no, and make sure that you address it to the other place as well,
    good luck with it steve
  • Tammyleigh
    Hi Steve, thank you for your reply.  Yes I have an appeal hearing and want to send some extra evidence but it is too late to do it by mail so am sending by email.  I have managed to find the email address, I think and I have managed to find the unique reference number and of course my NI no.  Can I ask who you mean by address it to the other place as well.  I hope you do well with your appeal too.
  • steve39
    Hi Steve, thank you for your reply.  Yes I have an appeal hearing and want to send some extra evidence but it is too late to do it by mail so am sending by email.  I have managed to find the email address, I think and I have managed to find the unique reference number and of course my NI no.  Can I ask who you mean by address it to the other place as well.  I hope you do well with your appeal too.
    sorry tammy I was thinking about the pip address, you should be ok if your using the email address good luck on the day.
  • tanbang
    tanbang Community member Posts: 61 Connected
    Good morning 

what’s the email address please ? As I need to do the same x
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    tanbang said:
    Good morning 

what’s the email address please ? As I need to do the same x

This thread is about a Tribunal, you are only at MR stage. Your decision letter will tell you the address to send anything to DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tammyleigh
    Hi, thank you for your replies. 
  • tanbang
    tanbang Community member Posts: 61 Connected
    @Tammyjane33
    wnats the email address please 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    tanbang said:
    @Tammyjane33
    wnats the email address please 

As advised in my previous comment to you. This thread is about a Tribunal and not about the MR, which is the stage you're at right now. Anything extra you need to send should be sent to the address you have on your decision letter. At the bottom of that letter it will tell you what you need to do if you disagree with the decision.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • steve39
    edited November 2021
    for the lower tribunals your ref: no should be under your nat insurance no and start with the first 2 letters of your name, as in SC for , STEVE [removed by moderator - surname], its squashed between your nat ins and the date

i Was told that they are not set up for E-Mails,if your at the M R Stage, so you have to do every thing by phone and post , and as mike said the the tribunals e-mail is on your  letter top right side last line under HM Courts tribes

if you have to go to the upper tribe's it's on the right hand side and starts with Our Ref:, make sure that you use that & your nat ins  no: on every bit of paper that you send in 
  • Libby_Alumni
    steve39 said:
    for the lower tribunals your ref: no should be under your nat insurance no and start with the first 2 letters of your name, as in SC for , STEVE [removed by moderator - surname], its squashed between your nat ins and the date

i Was told that they are not set up for E-Mails,if your at the M R Stage, so you have to do every thing by phone and post , and as mike said the the tribunals e-mail is on your  letter top right side last line under HM Courts tribes

if you have to go to the upper tribe's it's on the right hand side and starts with Our Ref:, make sure that you use that & your nat ins  no: on every bit of paper that you send in 
    Hi @steve39,     

Just to let you know, I've removed what seemed to be your surname from your comment. We don't allow personal details such as full names to be posted onto the community, as is outlined in our 
    house rules.
    This is for the safety of yourself and others. I hope you can understand this. 

Libby
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.