Acrostic poem about sunset — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Acrostic poem about sunset

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger

Acrostic poem about a sunset

Sun was setting 

Unquie colours are revealed 

New days are signalled by the early with the sun rising 

Sharing our aspirations for the future 

Empowering our beautiful nature.

Tomorrow reraise again as the sun woke up his slumber.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    I've just found your 'sunset' poem @Globster :) 

How lovely! I do enjoy watching the sunset. The best sunset that I've ever seen was in Bali, Indonesia. It was beautiful. 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Globster

How are you today? Thanks for sharing your poem with us. Your poems are always great  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    @L_Volunteer
    I am fantastic thank you @L_Volunteer
    I hope you are well@L_Volunteer?
    I appreciate kind words about my poetry writing @L_Volunteer

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness