Hi. My 31 year old love Inclusive Online activities — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi. My 31 year old love Inclusive Online activities

Options
CAP
CAP Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited November 2021 in Autism and neurodiversity
Hi everyone - I'm a Mum to a 31 year old who has learning disabilities and epilepsy.
She loves the sessions that Inclusive Online Activities run. They give free trial sessions so do get in touch if you want to join in the fun!
Tagged:

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @CAP

Thanks for sharing your daughter's positive experiences with us. Is there a specific aspect of it she enjoys? Hopefully, more of our community members will see this soon!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • CAP
    CAP Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Thank you so much for your welcome. We did have a short video made                                                                   https://youtu.be/xmlqF6s_adA    Might you like to come along to one of our fun sessions? I can easily send you a link :-)  My daughter especially likes singing - but then she also likes animals!! She’s not so keen on the cooking but that’s an important life skill and the person we have leading the cooking is fabulous! I hope to hear from you x
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello @CAP :) 

It's lovely to hear from you and thank you for sharing your knowledge about Inclusive Online Activities. It's great to hear that your daughter enjoys the experience :). What do the free trial sessions involve?

I've left the link below to the Inclusive Online Activities website, if any of our members want to look at what they offer and what their services entail. Please see the link here for the website. 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

Brightness