Hi, my name is Steve_c123! I was asked to complete a review form in August — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Steve_c123! I was asked to complete a review form in August

Options
Steve_c123
Steve_c123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I was asked to complete a review form in August, any idea how long this procedure is? I am already getting PIP

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Steve_c123

Welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us. This is a very supportive and welcoming place so I'm sure you'll enjoy being here, if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

Did you fill out and return your review form? There are quite a few delays at the minute so I imagine that is perhaps the reason for your wait. Hopefully though you hear back soon and it is a positive outcome.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Most people have assessments for reviews and the backlogs are huge at the moment. If an assessment is needed they will contact you once a date becomes available.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.