I would like to leave earth. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I would like to leave earth.

I feel upset, my injury has made me feel like I can't move or do anything I feel really empty and I can't do life anymore it's making me so unhappy. Life is done I'm done. I'm ? sorry

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Hello @Rosie2x

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. I'd really like to see if we can support you in any way, is it okay for us to email you to the address provided on your account? We could have a conversation about how you feel and work out how we could best support you. Do let us know, and we will get in touch.

We could look at finding you some support in your local area for what you are going through? To do that, all we would need is your name, address and contact details. Please give this some consideration and let us know, because it seems as though you're going through a really tough time at the minute and we would like to help. 

In the meantime, if you feel as though you may be at risk of harming yourself, please contact 999 right away or attend your local A&E service. You can also contact Samaritans on 116 123 or the Shout service by texting "Shout" to 85258. 

You can also email joe@samaritans.org if that would be preferable for you.

I really appreciate you being open about how you feel, and how your injury has impacted you. Have you been in contact with your GP about the injury to see if they can support you to aid your mobility?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Rosie2x
    Rosie2x Posts: 105 Connected
    Hello @Rosie2x

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. I'd really like to see if we can support you in any way, is it okay for us to email you to the address provided on your account? We could have a conversation about how you feel and work out how we could best support you. Do let us know, and we will get in touch.

We could look at finding you some support in your local area for what you are going through? To do that, all we would need is your name, address and contact details. Please give this some consideration and let us know, because it seems as though you're going through a really tough time at the minute and we would like to help. 

In the meantime, if you feel as though you may be at risk of harming yourself, please contact 999 right away or attend your local A&E service. You can also contact Samaritans on 116 123 or the Shout service by texting "Shout" to 85258. 

You can also email joe@samaritans.org if that would be preferable for you.

I really appreciate you being open about how you feel, and how your injury has impacted you. Have you been in contact with your GP about the injury to see if they can support you to aid your mobility?
    Hello, that's fine.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for replying Rosie2x, we will be in touch from community@scope.org.uk :) 

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Rosie2x
    Thank you for replying Rosie2x, we will be in touch from community@scope.org.uk :) 
    I replied but got no answer 
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hi @Rosie2x :) 

How are you feeling today?

I just wanted to check when and where you sent the email to? :) We've can't seem to find the message from you? 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Rosie2x
    Hi @Rosie2x :) 

How are you feeling today?

I just wanted to check when and where you sent the email to? :) We've can't seem to find the message from you? 
    Community email that Ross or someone sent me a email on
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Maybe send it again to the community team as the reply might of got lost or something. 
  • Rosie2x
    MarkM88 said:
    Maybe send it again to the community team as the reply might of got lost or something. 
    Hi I have.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Rosie2x said:
    MarkM88 said:
    Hi I have.
    We've found your email now @Rosie2x and you should have heard/will be hearing from @Tori_Scope :) 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Rosie2x
    Rosie2x said:
    MarkM88 said:
    Hi I have.
    We've found your email now @Rosie2x and you should have heard/will be hearing from @Tori_Scope :) 
    Okay.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rosie2x has Tori's email come through now?
    Scope

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Rosie2x
    Hi @Rosie2x has Tori's email come through now?
    Um I don't think so.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rosie2x :) I sent you an email at about 3:40pm on Friday. Have you checked to see whether it's in your spam or junk folder? I can always re-send it if you need. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Rosie2x

Sorry to hear you are struggling. What do you usually enjoy doing? I am just wondering how you might be able to adjust some of the activities. Then you could incorporate them into your recovery period from your injury  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Ookpik
    Ookpik Community member Posts: 104 Courageous
    Hello Rosie. l am so sorry to hear of what you are going through. l had the same. and almost committed suicide back in 2012. l really don't want to talk about that time, but what got me out of that deep black depression was having a connection with nature, and the caring of animals.  
    To me, nature is a healer to our mental and physical well being. lt drags us away from those lonely depressing times and reaches out to us with teachings of what nature can provide for us. l am a strong believer in nature is a teacher, protector and healer. all we have to do is just look at what nature is and just listen to what our natural teacher shows us what path to take towards, the love of life.

Here are a couple of examples of what l am on about. The materialistic world does complicate and disconnect us from, the very life source we all rely on for our survival and our well being, and that is nature. 
    When we learn where our food comes from and take part in the joy of growing those many parities of plants. lt brings a sense of achievement and joy to our inner self. 
    Also to learn how to make the compost these plants need to grow. l can show you how to make this compost. and guess what. lt is completely free. lt does not cost a penny
    Learn to care for the wildlife, and watch their behaviour, how they feed, and how they mate at certain times of the year.
    l can go on. But, that is what helps me to know what life is all about. ls to care and respect nature, and nature will care and respect us back. 
    How about if l plaster some of my plants l grown on here. 
    Anyway, apart from me rambling on about nature. l do hope you can see a light of hope in the distance and get stronger by the day as it approaches you. That light is the light of love. 

Nature has all the answers. All we have to do is listen, and peace will prevail
  • Ookpik
    Ookpik Community member Posts: 104 Courageous
    Ookpik said:
    Hello Rosie. l am so sorry to hear of what you are going through. l had the same. and almost committed suicide back in 2012. l really don't want to talk about that time, but what got me out of that deep black depression was having a connection with nature, and the caring of animals.  
    To me, nature is a healer to our mental and physical well being. lt drags us away from those lonely depressing times and reaches out to us with teachings of what nature can provide for us. l am a strong believer in nature is a teacher, protector and healer. all we have to do is just look at what nature is and just listen to what our natural teacher shows us what path to take towards, the love of life.

Here are a couple of examples of what l am on about. The materialistic world does complicate and disconnect us from, the very life source we all rely on for our survival and our well being, and that is nature. 
    When we learn where our food comes from and take part in the joy of growing those many parities of plants. lt brings a sense of achievement and joy to our inner self. 
    Also to learn how to make the compost these plants need to grow. l can show you how to make this compost. and guess what. lt is completely free. lt does not cost a penny
    Learn to care for the wildlife, and watch their behaviour, how they feed, and how they mate at certain times of the year.
    l can go on. But, that is what helps me to know what life is all about. ls to care and respect nature, and nature will care and respect us back. 
    How about if l plaster some of my plants l grown on here. Here is one of my sunflowers l love growing. lt attracts many varieties of pollinating insects,and beneficial food for the wildlife in the Autumn .
    Anyway, apart from me rambling on about nature. l do hope you can see a light of hope in the distance and get stronger by the day as it approaches you. That light is the light of love. 

Nature has all the answers. All we have to do is listen, and peace will prevail
  • Rosie2x
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Sorry you’re feeling down @Rosie2x.
    Is there anything in particular that’s made you feel that way? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Rosie2x
    Sorry you’re feeling down @Rosie2x.
    Is there anything in particular that’s made you feel that way? 
    Hi,
    No one cares about me.

Brightness