Hi, my name is claudette! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is claudette!

claudette
claudette Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited November 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Glad to have come across this community. Credit to Cerebral Palsy Adult Advice on Facebook. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @claudette :) It's great to have you with us! I'm glad that you stumbled across the community on Facebook. 

Do you mind me asking whether you live with cerebral palsy (CP)? You might be interested in visiting our category for all things related to CP, as we have many members living with the condition that I'm sure would be happy to chat to you. 

I look forward to seeing you around. Please give us a shout if you need anything!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @claudette

We are glad you managed to find Scope's forum too! Sending you a warm welcome. Do you have any questions for us or would you just like to communicate with people with similar experiences? Either way, we are here for you and look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness