Please read — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Please read

Options
clairbear78
clairbear78 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
[Edited by moderator - some images have been edited to remove personal information.]

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @clairbear78 You’ve included very personal info here, you should delete it ASAP.
    kind regards

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• clairbear78
    clairbear78 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Can I just say this person dose not own a dog 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Options
    You should cover up your name and address at least. And your Id numbers etc.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,016 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @clairbear78 I have reported your post I assumed others have probably done the same thing. Hopefully the mods will remove the personal information asap. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Its is too late for the OP to edit their comment now to remove the personal information because it's more than an hour since they posted. I've reported it to admin and i hope it's removed soon.
    OP you really need to be very careful when posting all this personal information on an internet forum because anyone can see it, it is also againt the rules here to post such information to keep yourself and others safe.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @clairbear78 and welcome to the community. 

I've edited out some of the personal details from your letters to protect your identity and some of the details regarding your ongoing court case. 

With regards to your PIP application, did you have any support filling out the forms or with your assessment? If you don't agree with the decision, you can appeal and the first stage of this is to request a mandatory reconsideration.

Did you send the letters from your doctors that you've supplied here along with your application?

Can I also ask if your situation has improved at all? Are you now able to access food and do you have your house back? Are you still in touch with your GP, or any other medical professionals?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.