Would like to take part in chats and games if possible — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Would like to take part in chats and games if possible

danicali8888
danicali8888 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited November 2021 in Coffee lounge
Hi. I'm Dani and I am new on here. I'm very isolated and alone, and it would help me to be part of an online group. So please let me know how I can join up, and when they are. Thanks

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

You might enjoy looking in our coffee lounge for general discussions and game's 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @danicali8888

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us :) 

Sorry to hear that you are feeling isolated and alone, I'm sure you will enjoy being a part of the community and will soon feel amongst friends. Please feel free to have a browse of all the various categories, such as the virtual coffee lounge where we play games, and ask any questions that come to mind.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    @danicali8888 hi and welcome, just pick a thread or game and join in, you'll find we are a friendly group, look forward to seeing you around.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community and best wishes ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

Brightness