P45, ssp1 form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P45, ssp1 form

Options
liliana
liliana Community member Posts: 25 Connected
edited November 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, I am Liliana and 
I recived a message from DWP, and them asked abaut P45, or SSP1...My manager work said :
Hi lilliana, 

P45 is for when you leave so don’t need that .

Ssp1 is for sick pay but you are getting full pay .

Due to COVID.

Regards
DPW said they will dilay paiment for me , but I did not recived any payment for them

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You earnings from working (sick pay) may reduce your UC to zero depending on your circumstances.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    P45 is issued by an employer when you leave your job.
    SSP1 is issued by your employer when you are approaching the end of your 28 week entitlement to SSP. How long have you been off work and on sick pay?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • liliana
    Options
    They do not pay me sick, they pay intire salary.I am in sick from July 2021, from 19 August I am  in long covid sindrom.
  • liliana
    Options
    My salary is paid for 25 h weekly, 
  • liliana
    Options
    Sorry, I have a problem because I do not understand what is diference betwen sick pay and full salary for part time job .payd
    For 108 hours monthly contract I recived 1067GBP.net
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Options
    They may be paying you your normal pay but  expect this is occupational sick pay. Normally you 28 week period of entitlement to SSP runs alongside your occupational sick pay - but you receive more than SSP. Just before you have been off work for 28 weeks your employer would then issue the SSP1 form which confirms the date the SSP entitlement ends.

Your occupational sick pay entitlement depends on your contract of employment.

If it isn’t occupational sick pay you are getting you have a generously employer who has decided to support you in your time of need by treating you as if you are still working.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • liliana
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.