found new opportunity — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

found new opportunity

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2021 in Coffee lounge
Hello Scope online community 
I applied for an opportunity to get an Emerging Poets Development Scheme

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Good luck. I hope you get it, although I am not sure what it is.
    Is it money to help you or is it some other kind of support? 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    It is a 6-month programme for poets to do some workshops and get help with poetry writing and at the end of 6 months, you help to publish your poetry.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds like a super opportunity @Globster, best of luck :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    edited December 2021
    Just submitted examples of poetry work and covering letter.  I will let all the scope online community update how I get on. it is a 12-month programme and online and work with one on one basics 

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
  • Globster
    @66Mustang
    I appreciate your kind words

• easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Wishing you all the best, enjoy !!!
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Wow, this sounds like a fab opportunity! Best of luck with it and please feel free to keep us updated with your progress  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    @Globster that sounds fantastic, good luck. 
  • Globster
    Thank you to all the comments and wishes the best of luck.  I will definitely keep the scope online community updated 

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,718 Disability Gamechanger
  • Globster
    @Sandy_123
    I appreciate you wishes of Good luck thank you
    I hope you are wel@lSandy_123?
     how is writing going  at Sandy_123?

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,718 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster I'm well thankyou hope you are too. I need to restart writing. Maybe get motivation back soon.
  • Globster
    edited December 2021
    @Sandy_123
    I fantastic thank you for asking@Sandy_123 
    I miss not seeing you writing but look forward to seeing your writing on the scope online when you ready to share your fantastic work 

Brightness