Acrostic poem Fear — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Acrostic poem Fear

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2021 in Coffee lounge
Acrostic poem Fear
Fear disappears when I try something new.
Entering something 
Always going a doubt linger in the mind
Remember to stay positive throughout the progress as I make slow progress.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your writing. As you know, I always appreciate seeing your beautiful writing. I feel really honoured to be a part of Scope and continue to see your progress. However, this poem particularly resonates with me. I will be graduating and entering employment soon - how scary indeed! However, is that just because it makes us go out of our comfort zone which allows us to grow? We have got this, even when things seem scary. My favourite lyric in a Frozen 2 song was "I'll do the next right thing"  :)  
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness