Hi, my name is caitlyn! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is caitlyn!

Options
caitlyn
caitlyn Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited December 2021 in Start here and say hello!
I have adhd and autism and I can't use my right leg so they are my special needs and disabilities  I have 3 cats 1 dog 2 fish 1 plecko
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @caitlyn, welcome to the forum. Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself :) What type of fish is your other fish? And which one is your favourite?

If you'd like to, you can find our category on Autism and neurodiversity here, if you want to talk anyone with similar experiences.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @caitlyn

A warm welcome from me too. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community from me too @caitlyn :) How are you doing today?

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself! What are your pets' names? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @caitlyn :)

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. I'm rather envious of your pets at home! I also have cats and I'm slightly obsessed with them. I am that crazy cat person that people talk about! What are your cats called? :) Also, I'm intrigued to see if your cats and dog get on well? Me and my partner really want a dog, but we are a little worried about how the cats will respond to one. 

If you have any other questions, then please just let us know :)

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

Brightness