Hi, my name is jude31! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jude31!

jude31
jude31 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello everyone I am type 1 diabetic. I am new to this forum so just wanted to say hello! 

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @jude31 and welcome, it's great to see you join the community :) How are you today?

If you need a hand navigating the forum, please let us know, but a good place to start is the Coffee Lounge, we've got a lot of Christmas games and chat there at the moment. You are also welcome to browse the categories, and join in with any discussions which take your interest. 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • jude31
    jude31 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank thank you so much. Judi 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jude31

A warm welcome from me too. It is great to see you have joined Scope's forum. How are you today? Would you like to tell us more about your interests and motivations for joining Scope's forum? It would be great to get to know you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness