Acrostic family poem — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Acrostic family poem

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Acrostic family poem
Family are very supportive when it comes to doing things we are passionate about.
Appreciate my family you raising back up when I am getting knocked from being successful with some opportunity
Making sure I rise again to find apply for another opportunity 
Impressive positive comments about your passion
Love seeing the sweet smiles on put on family faces by the following passion 
Yearning to make my family members proud of me

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. We really are very fortunate to get to see your beautiful writing. I am glad your family is supportive! Keep pushing forwards towards your passions  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @L_Volunteer
    What music do you listen to keep you motivated 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for your question. Eye of the tiger, living on a prayer and I'm still standing have to be my favourite go-to songs for motivation currently! What music do you listen to for motivation?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
     @L_Volunteer
    I agree song choices as motivation  I also think  Miley Cyrus song climb is motivating too

Brightness