PIP Assessment Copy- when can I get one? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Assessment Copy- when can I get one?

Options
bennix68
bennix68 Community member Posts: 3 Connected
edited December 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello everyone, I have just joined and look forward to speaking with you.  I had my PIP assessment on Monday, please could somebody let me know if I am able to get a copy of my report now and how to get it as its going to take some weeks before I hear anything.  DWP says i have to wait but the information I read is conflicting.  Welcome to hear your experiences

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bennix68 - & welcome to the community. Altho the wait is long to get a decision, it's not always the best idea to get the assessor's report beforehand as it can increase anxiety in some for example. However, if you want to go ahead, ring the PIP enquiry line on 0800 121 4433 to ask for a copy of the report to be posted to you.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome @bennix68, thanks for joining the forum :) To help our members share their experiences with you, I've moved your post to our PIP category. I hope you've found chiarieds reply helpful!

Please do let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

Alex 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Requesting your assessment report is as I stand to be corrected is available in the UK not Northern Ireland. The report is only available in NI once the award has been made.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.