Christmas songs battle: Quarter-final
As a bit of fun in the lead up to Christmas, we thought we’d introduce the
Christmas Songs Battle!
For this next phase, 8 well-known and loved Christmas songs have been voted, by you, into the Quarter-Final Stage, so now all that’s left is to vote some more…
Pick your favourites from the following pairs to move them through to the Semi-Final stage! You have until Friday 17th December to share your four choices. If anything is unclear or you have any questions let me know.
All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey) v Driving Home for Christmas (Chris Rea)
Step Into Christmas (Elton John) v Merry Xmas Everybody (Slade)
Merry Christmas Everyone (Shakin’ Stevens) v Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Band Aid)
Last Christmas (Wham!) v Happy Xmas- War Is Over (John Lennon)
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments