Hi, my name is jimmypippak9! Im Lesley & in the process of a mandatory reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jimmypippak9! Im Lesley & in the process of a mandatory reconsideration

Options
jimmypippak9
jimmypippak9 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited December 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello
Im Lesley & in the process of a mandatory reconsideration 

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jimmypippak9 and welcome, thanks for joining the forum. How are you today?

You're welcome to start a discussion or browse in our PIP category if you would like to, do let us know if there is anything we can help with in the meantime.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • jimmypippak9
    Options
    What things do I need to do for an MR ? I’ve already got CAB to do the descriptors & they’ve sent it off . I only got 4 points from my initial claim - which was ridiculous. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    If the MR request letter has been returned there's nothing more you can do but wait for the decision, which can take anything between 2-12 weeks. Once a decision's been made if you're not happy then it's Tribunal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jimmypippak9
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi 
    I applied for pip and only got 4 points . I’ve done an MR with help from CAB . 
    Not sure if there’s something I have to do to ?? Just need some pointers please ? I’ve got bilateral foraminal stenosis, sciatica , IBS , anxiety & depression , diabetes plus other health issues . Mobility isn’t that great , chronic pain & neuropathy. 
  • jimmypippak9
    Options
    thank you so much 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    jimmypippak9 said:..I’ve done an MR with help from CAB . 
    Not sure if there’s something I have to do to ?? Just need some pointers please ? ..
    As already advised by poppy there’s nothing more to do but wait - which can be several months.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.