Small businesses run by disabled people — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Small businesses run by disabled people

Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
As we reach the end of Disability History Month, we thought it'd be nice to point you towards some small businesses run by disabled people.

Whether you're looking for some last minute Christmas gifts, or would just like to treat yourself for getting through another, uh, 'interesting' year - the businesses featured in @Chloe_Scope's blog are a great place to start!

I've listed some of the businesses featured by Chloe below, but be sure to check out the full list here on her blog :) 
Art and graphic design

KittyStrandDesigns creates beautiful digital prints and is open to commissions. She also sells greetings cards.

Stationery

The home of cute stationery, hand drawn planner supplies and party decorations! Little Pencil Designs have something for every occasion if you need cute planner stickers.

Clothing and accessories

All the products at I’m Fine Attire have been designed using a unique approach that you won’t find anywhere else. They want fashion to be accessible and empower disabled women.

Subscriptions and gift boxes

Bear Hug is a ‘hug-in-a-box’ gift hamper which you can order online, personalise and send directly to the doorstep of a loved one. I have both received and sent a hug, and would highly recommend them. You can choose from a large range of self-care inspired gifts so it’s personalised and thoughtful.
Do you know of any other small businesses run by disabled people?

Have you bought from any small businesses run by disabled people this year?

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Comments

Brightness