Where do you get the new emoticons from — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where do you get the new emoticons from

Options
Sparklebright63
Sparklebright63 Scope Member Posts: 182 Courageous
Hi to all 

Where do you get the new emiticons from i would luv to know.
I also have 2 new kitty friend to introduce to You Snuggles is black and ginger kitty &Mitten who had white paws & a white stripe down her tummy luv them both Millions.

Sparklebright63.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,988 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's no new emoticons that i know of. If i use my phone to comment then i have so much more choice.
    Your cats sound lovely. I'm a cat lover too and my boy is definitely the boss!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sparklebright63
    Sparklebright63 Scope Member Posts: 182 Courageous
    Options
    Poppy

I have 2 girls only 10 day apart in birth and they R so funny have me in Stiches everyday i feel somewhat better for having them in my life they just come & give you a big hug anf wash even though i dont need a wash best kittys ever.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,988 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aww she's adorable and so small. Thanks for sharing :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • feeky1973
    feeky1973 Community member Posts: 59 Connected
    Options
    @Sparklebright63 I wondered about those emoticons I've been seeing too.  Guess its phone related.  Really happy to see a kitty in the thread!  I love cats too!  How wonderful for you to have them, I bet they are great entertainment :D  I only have one but she still makes it her mission to go crazy around the house at full speed over all the furniture :s The best is when they do that wild, arched-backed side jumping :D  always gets me giggling! Your little one in the pic looks such a cutie, those pink paw pads!!!
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,618 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    We did manage to get across to see our daughter and grandson at weekend, they have a new kitten she's 4 months old and wonderful, but playing havoc with their xmas tree, we will be seriously looking into get one for ourselves in the new year as it's 20 years since we last had a cat.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Poppy

I have 2 girls only 10 day apart in birth and they R so funny have me in Stiches everyday i feel somewhat better for having them in my life they just come & give you a big hug anf wash even though i dont need a wash best kittys ever.
    Hey @Sparklebright63 :)

Thank you for sharing a photo of your kitten, this honestly makes my heart melt as I LOVE cats (well all animals in fact) but cats especially. I have two myself, this is Moki...he's just over a year old :)  Do your kittens love to eat a lot of food? Ours are always looking for more food, even when they've just eaten! 

I think with the emojis, you can access them via your phone but it will depend on what phone software you have etc :) I hope that helps. 

Libby

Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

Brightness