Poem season of Christmas — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem season of Christmas

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2021 in Coffee lounge
Poem season of Christmas
Christmas is a fantastic time of year
Helping others who are less fortunate.
Remember the Christmas tunes that playing in our homes 
Infectious laughter shared with our loved ones
Sparking lights burn bright on our Christmas trees.
Time to make some special memories with our loved ones.
Merry Christmas to all 
All ways shed a tear for the loved ones who are no longer with us
Spreading joy and prosperity have a truly amazing time.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for sharing @Globster, what a lovely Christmassy poem!
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your writing with us. As @Ross_Scope said, your poem really was a lovely read. How are you currently feeling about Christmas?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @L_Volunteer
    I am feeling fantastic about Christmas 
    @L_Volunteer How are feeling about Christmas?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

I am glad you are feeling fantastic about Christmas! Is there anything, in particular, you are looking forward to the most about Christmas? I am also looking forward to Christmas. I am particularly looking forward to spending time with my family and resting. Thank you for asking  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    @L_Volunteer
    I looking forward to spending time family too

• L_Volunteer
    Amazing @Globster :)

Family is super precious, aren't they? <3

• Globster
    @L_Volunteer
    Important to cherish family I agree with you 

Brightness