What does Christmas look like for you??? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What does Christmas look like for you???

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Connected
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MrsMwa

I think every Christmas should be unique! To me, Christmas means a day of love, care, and happiness. Therefore, anything that brings your family these things is super precious and the definition of Christmas  :) I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • [Deleted User]
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Our Christmas this year looks identical to last year, just the two of us for a late afternoon xmas dinner, followed by two friends round later for a few drinks and some more food.
    @MrsMwa all the very best to you and yours
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    We all celebrate it in our own way and everyone of us is different. It sounds like you'll have a wonderful day. 
    It's just my youngest daughter and myself for Christmas dinner and we'll open presents in the morning.
    My grandson is 21 months old now (only grandchild) and he knows who Santa is if he's sees a picture etc. I have told him that Santa will be coming in a few days time but whether he understands is another thing. He's very forward for his age.
    My daughter, her partner and grandson will come over after dinner so my grandson can open his presents then. A little like 2 Christmases in one day :D
    Will just be relaxing in the evening, which i like.
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]

Brightness