Step closer! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Step closer!

Options
Eyates02
Eyates02 Community member Posts: 110 Courageous
Today I was given my diagnosis of OCD this is a step closer to my goal of discovery myself fully.

Also they will be helping me to get pip, in other positive news my autism diagnosis is scheduled for January, I'm looking forward to finalising everything and really it's been such a long journey but it's looking bright 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Great profile picture @Eyates02

It sounds like you're in a really positive place at the moment and on the right path to finding your authentic self, which is brilliant! :) 
    How are you feeling about your OCD diagnosis? 

Who will be helping you with your PIP form? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Eyates02
    Eyates02 Community member Posts: 110 Courageous
    Options
    Great profile picture @Eyates02

It sounds like you're in a really positive place at the moment and on the right path to finding your authentic self, which is brilliant! :) 
    How are you feeling about your OCD diagnosis? 

Who will be helping you with your PIP form? 
    I am feeling good about my OCD diagnosis as I will be given medication which will help keep my day more calm, we have a plan of basically easing the intrusive thoughts.

Citizens advice will be helping me they've been given the information that I'll need to use, as well as having more professional information.

I can't wait to do this and then finish up with my autism assessment, if all goes well my 4 year battle of discovering myself will be basically finished.

Brightness